Ford will resurrect Mustang’s most driver variationMay 29, 2020
The driver version of Mach 1 will return to the Ford Mustang line again. This was reported by the company on Friday, May 29.
Historically, this name, which appeared in the “golden era, of muscle cars, was used to refer to the variations located between standard fastbacks and” hot “Shelby models. The novelty will receive the most enduring variation of the V8 5.0 engine.
The debut Ford Mustang Mach 1 debuted in 1969. It differed from ordinary cars in its suspension and engine range, which included exclusively V-shaped “eight” with a volume of 5.8 to 7 liters. The most efficient engine produced 340 hp. (597 Nm).
The model became so popular that a year later the corporation was forced to abandon the GT modification, and the next time it was released only in 1982.
The appearance of the new Mach 1 is expected before the end of this year. Fastback will be equipped with a 5.0 liter aspirated, special suspension configurations and Brembo brakes.
In addition, previously the new Ford Puma ST crossover was declassified on renderings. Up to 100 km / h, such a car can accelerate in 6 seconds.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors