Ford will release rival Tesla electric pickupSeptember 3, 2019
An electric-powered pickup truck intends to release not only Elon Musk – Ford also announced the upcoming release of its response to Tesla. The automaker has already announced the announcement of a remake of the famous F150, which will enter the brand’s new line of vehicles equipped with environmentally friendly power plants.
According to the original concept, the F150 was supposed to acquire a hybrid engine in 2020, but later the vendor announced the release of an all-electric pickup model until 2022. Previously, Ford demonstrated the first prototype of the future news, capable of moving a train weighing more than 450 tons.
According to the Electrek portal, in total, the company intends to present 16 electric vehicles, including a crossover with a power reserve of about 500 kilometers on a single charge of built-in batteries. According to rumors, electric versions of the Ford Ranger and Ford Bronco will be presented, although this information has not yet received official confirmation.
The detailed specifications and price of the Ford F150 electric pickup will be announced later.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests