Ford will release a new electric car based on the Mustang Mach-ENovember 11, 2020
This was reported by representatives of the brand.
At the last presentation of the Ford E-Transit electric van, Ford mentioned that it was going to launch another electric vehicle based on the Mustang Mach-E. The assembly is organized at the brand’s plant in Mexico, where electric Mustangs are already being produced.
Of course, such a decision is correct – it is economically profitable to produce several different models on one platform at once. An example is the Volkswagen AG MQB platform, on which dozens of different models are built.
Unfortunately, details about Ford’s new electric vehicle have not yet been released. Recall that in the next few years, the brand plans to bring to the market an all-electric van and an electric version of the most popular pickup in the North American market, the Ford F-150.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.