Ford will recall over 600 thousand cars due to brake malfunctionsDecember 24, 2019
In North America, Ford Fusion, F-150, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ are subject to recall.
The first recall campaign includes 600 166 Fusion, Milan and MKZ cars from 2006-2010, which were assembled in Hermosillo from February 22, 2006 to July 15, 2009.
The reason that led to this action is the hydraulic control unit, in which the valve may open, which will lead to an increase in the stroke of the brake pedal. This problem may increase the risk of an accident, as 15 accidents and two injuries have already appeared that may be associated with this malfunction.
The second part of the review will concern 33 units of 2020 F-150 in the USA and 51 in Canada, built in Dearborn from November 10 to 21, 2019. According to Ford, some of these pickups may have a defective spare tire.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future