Ford will recall more than 78 thousand pickups RangerNovember 25, 2019
Ford will review the 78,264 Ford Ranger 2019 in North America. Some sensors may have incorrectly aligned rear light connector terminals that may not work correctly.
During its short stint in the US market, the mid-size Ford Ranger pickup truck was recalled for a number of reasons. This review is the largest to date and affects 72,718 trucks in the United States and 5,546 in Canada.
According to Ford, “the terminals for the built-in rear light connectors may be biased or improperly installed.” It’s no secret that the touch connection will make the light blink or turn off completely. In particular, this can be quite dangerous at night.
Although Ford is not aware of any incidents or injuries related to this problem, the company wants to deliver these vehicles for inspection to dealerships. If a problem is detected, the technician will reattach the terminal to the spare connector.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network