Ford will present 18 electrified models until the end of 2021February 13, 2020
With the launch of Mach-E, an American manufacturer has begun electrification and expects to continue it in the near future.
Ford posted a photo with the full range shown on the huge parking lot. Dark clouds with lightning gather over the double model range. It is noteworthy that the two models are hidden under a large canvas. Considering the company’s electrical plans, two future EV models are hidden under it.
The hidden car on the right practically leaves no room for imagination, because the canvas does not hide that it is a cargo van. However, it seems to be noticeably larger than the Transit Custom, which Ford has parked a bit further. In terms of format, it resembles a larger Transit.
The car on the left is completely hidden. Almost nothing is known about him, although it may well be the new Mondeo, which is preparing to launch. Both cars are part of Ford’s global plan to produce 18 new electrified models by the end of 2021. The manufacturer says that “all models, from Fiesta to Transit,” receive the “EV option.” Therefore, most likely, a hybrid Fiesta will appear soon.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station