Ford will introduce a new Ford electric crossover based on the MustangFebruary 26, 2019
The management of the American company plans to release a number of completely new electric models.
One of the new products that Ford plans to introduce is the crossover built in the style of the Mustang. The debut of the model can take place as early as next year. According to brand executive director Ford Ford, electro-cross “will be damn expensive.”
Note that the previous electric cars of the American brand (Focus Electric, Fusion Energy and C-Max PHEV) have established themselves as models with good fuel efficiency. New electric cars will focus on performance and efficiency. Thus, the company will reject the previously chosen compromise “either environmentally friendly and boring, or really exciting, but not economical.”
At the moment, Ford is already at the stage of developing an electric crossover. But the automaker does not report any specific information. So far it is only known that the power reserve of the new model will be about 480 km. Production of new items will be adjusted in Mexico instead of the Ford Flat Rock plant in the Detroit area.
- What does Tesla Roadster contrast with modern electric hypercars?
- The tests saw a prototype of the high-performance crossover VW Tiguan R
- Information became available on the all-wheel drive Toyota Camry
- Porsche Taycan burned out in the garage
- Formula 1 will lose more than $ 43 million due to coronavirus