Ford will charge Mustang Mach-E for freeJune 16, 2020
Having lost the gas tank, Mach-E customers get much more. Up to five free gas stations are a good incentive to buy an electric car.
Every time you buy a new car, the dealership usually refuel with a full tank of gas, but the customers who ordered the new Ford Mustang Mach-E will get even more. US Mach-E customers will receive 250 kilowatt-hours of free charge from Electrify America via FordPass Rewards. This is equivalent to three to five full fast DC charges, providing mileage from 370 to 480 km, depending on the specific model.
The FordPass Charging network has 3,500 charging stations with 40,000 individual connectors. Using one of Electrify America’s fastest DC chargers, the Mach-E can increase electric mileage by 100 km in just 10 minutes. These chargers can also charge cars from 10 to 80% in just 45 minutes.
“One of the main opportunities that we have is to inform our potential customers about their readiness for the trip. The 250 kWh of free charging we offer through FordPass Rewards and the FordPass charging network with Electrify America will give our Mustang Mach-E customers confidence in their ability to plan trips, regardless of their destination, ”said Matt Stover, Director of Charging, Ford’s energy services and business development.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires