Ford unveils Bronco SUV for travelersOctober 7, 2020
The car is equipped with a tent and a number of other devices for spending the night outside the city.
Even before the premiere of the new Ford Bronco, the manufacturer published data on a huge number of accessories for various purposes for the car. The company has now shown customers a version of the Ford Bronco Overland Concept based on the Badland version.
The novelty differs from ordinary cars in a heavy-duty double tent on the roof, which can be climbed using a folding ladder, refrigerator, stove, ARB kitchen set, as well as complete folding table and chairs. In addition, the SUV received a modified suspension with increased ground clearance and 35-inch wheels with off-road tires.
In addition to all of the above, the SUV received a set of additional lighting that works at 360 degrees, a radio station and a number of organizers for cargo. Under the hood of the Ford Bronco Overland Concept is a 2.3-liter turbo engine with 270 hp. and 420 Nm of torque. The list and cost of such equipment have not yet been published, but it is possible that this project was being prepared for the SEMA 2020 exhibition, which was canceled this year.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web