Ford Trucks has announced a number of new productsFebruary 13, 2021
All Ford vehicles will hit the market before the end of this year.
Ford Trucks has announced several new models will be released in 2021. According to the published data, one of the main novelties of this year will be a limited version of the Ford F-Max Blackline truck tractor. A total of 250 of these machines will be produced. A distinctive feature of the trucks will be a special silver color with blue and black stripes, as well as tinted headlights and black rims.
In addition, this year, the Ford F-Max L tractor will be on sale, which will receive a wheelbase extended to 3 750 mm and a greater cruising range due to an increased fuel tank volume of 300 liters. According to the manufacturer, a fully fueled truck can travel up to 5,000 kilometers.
In addition, all Ford F-Max tractors in 2021 will receive Eco + mode, in which fuel consumption is reduced by 5%, a new 9-speed automatic transmission from ZF, and trucks with a 6x; 2 wheel formula will get an improved version of the rear steered axle.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts