Ford Transit received a limited versionDecember 7, 2019
The MS-RT R185 is a limited edition Ford Transit van with a body kit and red accents.
You no doubt already know MS-RT, a South Wales-based company that was born from a collaboration between Van-Sport and the people in charge of the factory team at the Ford Rally World Championship – M-Sport. Most of her work includes the cosmetic customization of various Transit vans.
Despite the fact that sales of light commercial vehicles in the UK are growing every year, MS-RT says it is releasing this limited edition R185 in response to increased customer demand for even more custom-made models than before. In terms of cost, the R185 starts at £ 37,995.
So, the R185 is built on the basis of Transit Custom in the amount of only 40 copies. Like other MS-RT products, it gets a full body kit with a front splitter, a new rear diffuser and widened wheel arches. With these bright red accents, he also gets a dark gray paint because, according to MS-RT, “every cool van should have red accents.”
In addition, the van received 18-inch OZ Racing wheels and the Maxhaust system, which reproduces the sound of a sports exhaust through the dynamics of the van. The interior also gets upgrades, including an all-carbon steering wheel and a little red leather. Although the internal components of the Transit have not been changed, customers can choose a standard car with a short or long wheelbase, as well as with a manual or automatic transmission.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web