Ford talks about electric F-150September 17, 2020
The company has released a teaser for the new pickup.
According to published data, the all-electric Ford F-150 pickup truck will be released in 2022. Currently, prototypes are undergoing road tests in various climatic conditions so that production cars are not “afraid” of frost and heat.
The new Ford F-150 is expected to be powered by two electric motors with a combined output of over 450 hp. A company spokesman said it will be the most powerful production pickup in the company’s range. The Ford F-150 Raptor is currently producing 450 horsepower.
It is reported that the novelty will receive an additional trunk in the front, which will take the place of the engine, thereby increasing the carrying capacity of the model. Also, a representative of the brand said that the electric car will regularly receive software updates “over the air”, due to which new functions will be added and bugs found will be “cured”.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars