Ford showed the teaser of a small pickupJuly 19, 2019
The company released a video demonstrating a compact pick-up, which aroused great interest. About the model almost nothing is known. Judging by the teaser, the pickup will be short, will get square shapes, and its dimensions will be smaller than the popular Ranger and F-150.
However, the teaser may not show a car, because at the end there appears a mysterious inscription “coming soon to a keyboard near you” (“it will soon appear next to your keyboard”). Some users claim that Ford simply developed an emoji for pickup that could be used as part of Apple software on iOS 13.
Interestingly, at the beginning of the teaser, you can see a woman who is working on a full-size model of a pickup truck made of clay. To create such a sculpture for the sake of advertising Emoji would be somewhat illogical.
In addition, Ford North America’s public relations manager, Mike Levin, said: “This week there will be very cool news about a pickup truck that will satisfy a huge unmet need. If you like small trucks, you will not be disappointed. ”
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles