Ford showed the first pickup in the world of EmojiJuly 17, 2019
American automaker contributed to the celebration of World Emoji Day
On Wednesday, July 17, users, companies and brands around the world celebrate Emoji Day. Ford was no exception and invited the non-profit organization “Unicode Consortium” to approve the official pictogram pickup. Novelty dedicated full video teaser.
The American automaker approached the matter as seriously as if it were a question of developing a real car. In the teaser you can see designers who are developing the look of the future of Emoji, the production process and, of course, a show car covered with cloth. Ford representatives called their creation “an exceptionally compact pickup truck, which is the world’s first emoji.”
Ford’s offer is on the Emoji shortlist, with which Unicode will add to the existing list in early 2020.
Earlier, new Emoji introduced and the company Apple – the icons will be available to users this fall. Among others, bionic limbs, emoji dedicated to people with disabilities, new animals and food appeared. By the way, World Emoji Day is celebrated on July 17, since it is this date that is depicted on the calendar icon.
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network
- The tests captured the crossover Ford Explorer in the off-road version of FX4
- Shelby GT500CR or a refurbished legend with a carbon body
- A road with wireless charging for electric cars appeared in Israel