Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickupSeptember 21, 2020
The American company has published the first teaser image of an electric Ford F-150 pickup.
The new Ford F-150 electric pickup will be the first model to be fully assembled at the new Ford Rouge Electric Vehicle in Dearborn in 2022.
Recently, the automaker has published a teaser image of the novelty. According to the teaser, it can be noted that the pickup will be distinguished by the original radiator grille, which received a three-dimensional pattern and U-shaped optics with combined vertical navigation lights.
The technical data of the Ford F-150 electric car has not yet been disclosed, but the company has assured that it will be the most powerful of all the F-150s. According to experts, the novelty can be equipped with a 450-horsepower unit.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars