Ford showed a photo of the “charged” BroncoSeptember 21, 2020
Ford has posted a photo of a camouflaged Bronco SUV prototype on its official Twitter page.
The picture shows a “charged” Bronco. Also, company representatives hinted that the car is already being tested in full. So, simultaneously with the premiere of the revived SUV, an extreme version of the Bronco may be released. Not so long ago, Ford registered the Warthog trademark with the United States patent office, which is likely to be used to designate an SUV.
Also, the fact that the extreme Bronco will receive the name “Warthog” and not “Predator” is evidenced by the absence of a characteristic grille on the prototypes of the “charged” version of the SUV, which are currently being tested – as in the published photo. As for which unit the Bronco Raptor / Warthog will receive, it remains a mystery. Experts suggest that it could be a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 from the Ford Explorer ST with 400 hp, or a modified top-end engine from the current lineup – a 2.7-liter V6.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars