Ford recalls more than 953 thousand cars due to exploding airbagsJanuary 4, 2019
Ford recalls more than 953,000 cars worldwide due to airbag problems, the Associated Press reported.
Clarifies that due to a malfunction the pillows may explode.
This decision will affect 782 thousand cars in the United States, which will be the largest series of reviews in US history.
It is reported that at least 23 people worldwide died due to this technical problem.
- Audi prepares for premiere of serial e-tron Sportback
- Volkswagen Tayron continues to break its own records
- Husqvarna Norden 901 2021 presented at EICMA 2019
- Introduced the new Naked KTM 890 Duke R 2020
- The network published the first “live” photos of the electric car Ford Mustang Mach-E