Ford recalls more than 953 thousand cars due to exploding airbagsJanuary 4, 2019
Ford recalls more than 953,000 cars worldwide due to airbag problems, the Associated Press reported.
Clarifies that due to a malfunction the pillows may explode.
This decision will affect 782 thousand cars in the United States, which will be the largest series of reviews in US history.
It is reported that at least 23 people worldwide died due to this technical problem.
- BMW M2 will leave the European market this fall
- New BMW 4 Series prepares for debut
- The court ordered Volkswagen to pay compensation to car owners
- HOFELE retrofits Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Named the debut date of the new Volkswagen Nivus