Ford recalls more than 953 thousand cars due to exploding airbagsJanuary 4, 2019
Ford recalls more than 953,000 cars worldwide due to airbag problems, the Associated Press reported.
Clarifies that due to a malfunction the pillows may explode.
This decision will affect 782 thousand cars in the United States, which will be the largest series of reviews in US history.
It is reported that at least 23 people worldwide died due to this technical problem.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine