Ford recalls cars because of airbagsFebruary 17, 2020
The new Ford Puma has been in production for just a few months and is already undergoing a recall campaign in the UK.
The American manufacturer begins a recall campaign affecting all Ford Puma models manufactured from November 2019 to January 2020, according to the VIN codes specified in the corresponding application. The recall is caused by the fear of the company that one of the airbags may not remain in place after it works as a result of an accident.
“Under certain conditions, it is possible that the airbag will not be held in the steering wheel after it is deployed. The performance of an airbag in the event of an accident with its deployment will meet regulatory requirements and provide sufficient protection for the driver, ” – Ford said.
Representatives of the company will inform the owners of these models about the need to provide the vehicle to the nearest service center for free repair, which includes replacing the spring in the airbag mechanism.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar