Ford Ranger Raptor and Focus ST appeared in the service of the British policeNovember 28, 2019
The Ford Ranger Raptor pickup truck and the Focus ST station wagon will now be located in the South Wales Police Car Park.
Police pickup Ford Ranger Raptor will differ from a simple model by the presence of a special colorographic scheme, flashing beacons and, certainly, special computer equipment. Pickups are planned to be used to patrol the rural South Wales, as well as to chase criminals on gravel roads.
The European version of the Ford Ranger Raptor is equipped with a 2.0-liter EcoBlue biturbo engine with a capacity of 213 hp. and 500 Nm of torque. The engine operates in conjunction with a 10-speed automatic transmission. In addition, the pickup has reinforced shock absorbers and a spring-hydraulic rear suspension.
As for the Ford Focus ST police station wagon, it has a 280-horsepower 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine with a maximum torque of 420 Nm. Together with the engine, a 5-speed manual transmission works. The car accelerates to 100 km / h in 5.8 seconds and accelerates as much as possible to 250 km / h.
- Top Gear’s Stig racer shows what the Lamborghini Urus is capable of
- New 2021 Cadillac Escalade can be driven despite windshield
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8