Ford Ranger made ultra-wide carbon SUVMarch 23, 2020
Tuning company Automotive Performance Group (APG) has developed a set of improvements for the Ford Ranger called Prorunner. It consists of a body kit made of carbon fiber, a wheel arch extender, a front winch and a long-stroke suspension.
A similar pickup is 254 mm wider than a conventional model. Due to the fact that the wheel arches have increased, it is possible to equip the car with tires having an outer diameter of up to 89 cm, and the maximum suspension travel can be 318 mm.
The car is also equipped with an LED unit in the front and rear, as well as a luggage compartment on the roof. The cost of the set of improvements is 11 573 dollars, while the installation will have to pay 4300 dollars.
The engine remains the same. So, the car from the APG studio is equipped with a simple “turbo-four” 2.3-liter with a capacity of 270 hp. and a torque of 420 Nm.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus