Ford Ranger made ultra-wide carbon SUVMarch 23, 2020
Tuning company Automotive Performance Group (APG) has developed a set of improvements for the Ford Ranger called Prorunner. It consists of a body kit made of carbon fiber, a wheel arch extender, a front winch and a long-stroke suspension.
A similar pickup is 254 mm wider than a conventional model. Due to the fact that the wheel arches have increased, it is possible to equip the car with tires having an outer diameter of up to 89 cm, and the maximum suspension travel can be 318 mm.
The car is also equipped with an LED unit in the front and rear, as well as a luggage compartment on the roof. The cost of the set of improvements is 11 573 dollars, while the installation will have to pay 4300 dollars.
The engine remains the same. So, the car from the APG studio is equipped with a simple “turbo-four” 2.3-liter with a capacity of 270 hp. and a torque of 420 Nm.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests