Ford Puma Titanium X – the most advanced version of the new compact SUVSeptember 8, 2019
The model will be on display at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2019. Of the innovations, it is worth noting the front seats with lumbar massage, as well as removable and washable seat covers from Dearborn. The new version of Puma Titanium X is equipped as standard with a SYNC3 multimedia system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, a B & O sound system, dual-zone climate control, wipers with a rain sensor, parking sensors and adaptive cruise control with a stop-start system.
The interior is made in the style of applications made of wood, with fabric inserts in the door panels and a steering wheel with faux leather trim. The exterior features a glossy black finish and chrome grille. The exterior upgrade ends with chrome side skirts, metallic gray accents on the rear diffuser, body-color side mirror housings with integrated turn signals and 18-inch 10-spoke Pearl Gray alloys.
The model is equipped with a 1.0-liter gasoline engine EcoBoost in two versions: 125 hp and 155 hp There is a built-in 11.5 kW starter / generator with a belt drive and a 48-volt air-cooled lithium-ion battery.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup