Ford Puma ST again caught by photo spiesOctober 29, 2019
Ford’s crossover line in Europe will replenish with another model in 2021.
The new Ford Puma ST was again spotted by photo spies, but on the new batch of shots the prototype has less camouflage and reveals the design of the front of the car. The front panel looks about the same as the Puma ST-Line, but this is natural, given that the latter has a more sporty body kit.
However, the new Puma ST will have more powerful wheels and, most likely, twin exhaust pipes. In June of this year, the X-Tomi Design rendering was published on the Web, which demonstrated a sports crossover. Judging by these new spy shots, the virtual drawing was largely successful in terms of the exterior design of the Puma ST.
The engine range of the novelty has not yet been declassified, but it is assumed that under the hood there will be a 1.5-liter Ford EcoBoost engine with 198 horsepower and 290 Newton-meters of torque from the Fiesta ST, a pair of which will be a six-speed manual gearbox.
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid gets a limited edition
- Audi announces prices for Audi RS3 Sedan and Sportback
- IONIQ 7 SUV showed in the first images
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 received a 940-horsepower version from Posaidon
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus unveils hydrogen pickup