Ford Puma receives automatic transmissionApril 21, 2020
The new Ford Puma is available with two gasoline engines, which until now have always been associated with a manual transmission. This condition changes for the base modification.
Ford supplies the new Puma with two variants of the Ecoboost 1.0-liter three-cylinder gasoline engine, which always uses Puma’s mild hybrid technology. Motors available with 125 hp and 155 hp, which were always transmitted through a manual gearbox. However, now the least powerful of all is offered with a Ford PowerShift 7-speed automatic transmission.
At the disposal of the publisher was the price list of Ford Puma. So, the option with the 125 hp Ecoboost engine in combination with a seven-speed automatic transmission, for example, in the performance of Titanium, is estimated at 28 650 euros
According to the publication autoweek.nl, Ecoboost with a capacity of 125 hp. with an automatic transmission in the ST-Line version will cost 29,800 euros. For Titanium X and ST-Line X Ford asks for amounts of 30,750 and 31,900 euros, respectively.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network