Ford presented the updated FocusNovember 21, 2020
The car will be sold exclusively in the Chinese car market. Recall that in some markets, Ford decided to keep only crossovers and SUVs.
Ford has unveiled an updated Focus sedan for the Chinese car market. Note that the Focus Travel station wagon was shown earlier, now it is the turn of the sedan and hatchback. From the exterior, we note the appearance of a more massive radiator grille, as well as a new design of headlights and bumpers.
More dramatic changes have taken place in the car interior. In accordance with modern trends, the dashboard received a digital design, and the multimedia complex screen was equipped with a diagonal of 12.3 inches. On the front panel, we see a minimum of physical buttons; the air conditioning control module has also been redesigned.
The new Ford Focus in sedan and hatchback bodies relies on a 1.5-liter engine with 122 hp, which works in tandem with a manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission.
For the cross-version, a more powerful turbo engine with a capacity of 174 hp is provided. The prices for the new product have already been announced – the starting equipment will cost 109 thousand yuan. But for the cross-version of Focus Travel, dealers ask for at least 154 thousand yuan
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck