Ford plans to release extreme F-150 Raptor in a yearJune 29, 2020
Initially, Ford was going to present an extreme version of the new generation Raptor F-150 pickup truck this year, but in the end they decided to postpone the premiere.
It was previously reported that the American automaker could show the updated F-150 Raptor as early as 2020, shortly after the premiere of the main pickup lineup. But in the variations of the new F-150 mentioned during the debut (XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited) there was no Raptor.
As reported on Saturday, June 27, the portal Muscle Cars & Trucks, Ford will organize the presentation of the F-150 Raptor in 2021. Most likely, the American company postponed the debut of the novelty because of the coronavirus.
According to rumors, the restyled Raptor will be offered only with a 4-door SuperCrew body. There is no information about the engine range of an extreme pickup yet. At the same time, the updated F-150 will be available with naturally aspirated V6 3.3 and V8 5.0 engines, 6-cylinder turbo engines of 2.7 and 3.5 liters, and another 6-cylinder diesel engine of 3.0 liters.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos