Ford plans to launch eight electric cars on the European marketSeptember 11, 2019
Electric cars demonstrated in Frankfurt at the motor show.
Ford Motor Concern noted that in 2019 the European market will replenish several more car models.
The manufacturer hopes that this will increase the demand for their cars.
2019 updates include electric models Kuga, Puma, as well as Mondeo. In 2020, an electric car is announced, based on the Mustang coupe. In general, by 2024, the brand intends to launch another 15 models of electric cars in Europe.
Ford electric cars demonstrated at the Frankfurt Motor Show. To increase demand for cars, the brand will invest in infrastructure development. Ford plans to collaborate with six major energy suppliers on the European continent and organize the installation of home chargers.
It is believed that the European branch is a rather unprofitable component of the car concern. Ford is trying to regain its popularity after the past success of the Focus model.
Meanwhile, Ford hit a record by organizing a gathering of more than a thousand Mustang models.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years