Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 will be shown at auctionJanuary 8, 2020
The first GT500 was estimated at 1.1 million dollars.
The owner of the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 with VIN code 001 went to Craig Jackson, you are the heir to the automobile auction dynasty. Jackson took control of this Candy Apple Green 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, paying $ 1.1 million for it at last year’s Scottsdale auction. The proceeds will go to support the Children’s Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF).
Jackson chose a very unusual color for his Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2020 – a dark green shade that is known for the 1968 Mustang Shelby model. The latter, by the way, is also in his personal collection. In addition, Jackson was shown the process of assembling a car and getting it off the assembly line. Note that the presentation of the model will be held at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale from January 11 to 19.
Of course, the 2020 Shelby GT500 is more than a museum exhibit. It is equipped with a 5.2-liter supercharged V8 engine rated at 760 hp. and a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. Its base price is $ 73,995.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires