Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 got a new price tagJune 30, 2019
Ford continues to talk about the new generation Mustang Shelby GT500. This process lasted for long months: for example, to find out the power of the new product, fans of the brand had to wait half a year. Now the new Mustang Shelby GT500 has finally got a price tag.
Prices for the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2020 model year will start from $ 70,300. Such information, which appeared on the Web, has already been confirmed by representatives of the automaker. This pricing policy will allow the new product to find its place next to its main rivals, until the dealers of the brand decide on the markups for the recommended retail price.
With taxes, the minimum price for the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 will rise by a few thousand dollars – at least to $ 73,995.
Also, those who wish to purchase a novelty can already ask the price for additional equipment for the GT500. For example, a package called “Carbon Fiber Track Package”, which includes carbon wheels and aerodynamic improvements, will cost $ 18,500 for customers. In turn, for a package of services for the conversion of the average level will have to pay about a thousand dollars. The black roof was priced at $ 695, and the carbon fiber hood was worth a thousand dollars.
- The budget Tesla electric car will receive batteries from the Chinese Model 3
- BMW registered the name of the electric Rolls-Royce?
- Elon Musk confirmed the development of two new electric vehicles
- Rolls-Royce ground tests of the fastest electric aircraft
- Locomation to equip 1,120 trucks with self-driving technology with a caravan