Ford Mustang Mach-E portrayed as a pickup truckDecember 2, 2019
The new electric car is very popular immediately after the premiere. And if someone believes that the name Mustang should be changed, then some already represent it in the back of a pickup truck.
American Ford Mustang Mach-E aroused great interest immediately after the premiere. Someone considered this model a step forward in the right direction, and some such design seemed inappropriate due to the history of the model. However, there was a third group, which does not exclude the appearance of a car in the back of a pickup truck. One of the designers made images of how a car might look like in a pickup truck. In the images, the artist tried to combine the power of a pickup truck with the style and elegance of the Mustang series.
On render, the car is made in red with expressive slanted headlights. The car was equipped with off-road tires with a high profile.
At the moment, there is no talk of developing a Mustang pickup truck, but many speculate that this could be a logical step. Such conclusions are based on the fact that the pickup truck is one of the most popular in the United States, and the F-150 is regularly included in the TOP-10 in sales. Over the past years, Ford has sold over a million pickups annually.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US