Ford Mustang Mach-E electric car is already available on creditJuly 3, 2020
The American company began to offer its electric crossover Mustang on credit for 7 years.
Acceptance of orders for the new Ford Mustang Mach-E electric crossover has started in the USA. The brand offers customers to make a purchase on credit for 84 months, and the car company itself is the lender.
When choosing the longest period, the highest rate will be 5.9%. Thus, the overpayment will be 10 thousand dollars. For those customers who are ready to take a loan for 72 months, the interest rate will be 3.9% per annum.
However, experts recall that electric models depreciate faster than cars with classic ICE.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires