Ford Mustang Mach-E crossover trunk turned into a festive tableFebruary 4, 2020
Ford showed one of the options for using the front trunk of an electric SUV, filling it with shrimp and chicken wings.
Ford held a strange promotion for its new Mustang Mach-E electric crossover, which many fans of the legendary Mustang did not approve of. In its press release, the brand talks and shows one unobvious use of the front trunk of the new item. Foreign portal motor1.com shares interesting photos. The American automaker turned a 100-liter capacity into a “marching” holiday table, filling it to the brim with chicken wings first, then shrimp and ice to cool drinks.
This plastic compartment is easy to clean with a hose, and at its bottom there was a place for a drainage hole responsible for draining.
With this ad campaign, Ford wants to show that the Mustang is becoming more practical. The brand intends to sell Mach-E to customers who want to see just such a Mustang. This is a modern continuation of the cult car, which the most devoted fans of Ford Mustang are not in a hurry to accept. Perhaps the following marketing moves of the brand will suit all fans of the legendary model and reveal the novelty from other sides. For example, an impressive power reserve and more.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup