Ford Mustang Mach 1 will be sold worldwideOctober 11, 2020
According to the Ford Authority, the Ford Mustang Mach 1 will be available in the global market, not just in North America.
The Mustang Mach 1 is powered by a 5.0-liter Coyote V8 engine producing 480 hp. and 569 Nm of torque. Transmission – 10-speed automatic transmission or 6-speed manual transmission Tremec from model GT350. Along with this, the car is equipped with an intake manifold, engine oil and rear axle coolers, and a 4.5-inch exhaust.
The Mach 1 also features new EPAS calibration, stiffer anti-roll bars and front springs, and brake booster from the Mustang GT Performance Pack 2.
Ford notes that the Mach 1, which has good handling and a powerful powertrain, is great for those looking for more than a GT but not as hardcore as the Shelby.
As for the cost of the Ford Mustang Mach 1, its price, as well as the planned circulation, are currently not reported. At the same time, it can be assumed that this model will be released in limited quantities.
In addition, it was recently noted that the American company Ford does not exclude the appearance of a right-hand drive modification of the Bronco SUV. It should be emphasized that such a variation of the model, if it comes out, will not be in the next two or three years.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web