Ford Mustang GT has become more powerful by 19 horsepowerMay 2, 2020
Ford Corporation decided to make the Mustang GT 2018-2020 model years a little more productive by installing tuning elements.
So, on Saturday, May 2, the American brand showed a set of improvements that added 19 hp for the variation with the 5.0-liter Coyote V8 power unit and 466 hp return. The package, called the Cold Air Kit with Calibration, consists of a new air filter, 87 mm throttle, adapters and a new program for the engine control unit. The price of a kit that adds a V8 to 5.0 liters with an additional 19 hp is $ 1,275
It is possible to use it on machines from 2018 to 2020 of production years, and it is certified for use in all 50 states, including Canada. At the same time, the engine can be refueled with gasoline with an octane rating of at least 91.
A simple Mustang GT accelerates to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds; there is no information about the modification rates with the new kit installed. The American company emphasizes that the installation of a tuning package does not affect the factory warranty.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air