Ford Mustang from the popular clip of the 90s restored to perfect conditionJanuary 28, 2020
The Ford Mustang sports coupe, which starred in Vanilla Ice’s legendary music video for the song Ice Ice Baby, was restored to perfect condition. In total, they spent four years on the restoration, after which the car was again able to drive on the road.
Popular in the 90s, rapper Vanilla Ice first appeared in public with his equally popular car – a white Ford Mustang with a soft roof and a five-liter engine. It was this car 30 years ago that starred in the video for the song Ice Ice Baby.
As Vanilla Ice himself told CBS 12, this car for him is a real symbol of the era, and not just transport. That is why the rapper spent four years completely restoring the Mustang. As a result, in addition to the complete restoration, the car received several improvements in the cabin, as well as a trunk full of subwoofers.
The car managed to light up not only in the Vanilla Ice video – an exact copy of this Ford Mustang was built specifically for the filming of the 2012 release “That’s my boy”. The rapper himself also appeared in one of the scenes of the tape.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web