Ford Mustang equipped with a 2JZ engine to participate in a driftFebruary 15, 2020
The tuner equipped the American muscle car with a Japanese engine from Toyota.
On the Hoonigan Daily Transmission YouTube channel, Trevor Jameson unveiled his drift 2JZ Ford Mustang. It took only 30 days to prepare the car for the races.
Despite the fact that the construction was carried out in an incredibly short time, the order and careful attention to detail are noticeable under the hood of the car. A green insert is visible on the engine itself, which contrasts with strict interior decoration. Massive turbocharger Garret GTX 3076-R, which allows the car to develop impressive power, deserves special attention.
The 2JZ engine power was 512 hp, and the Nissan 370Z gearbox acts as a transmission. Front mounted suspension Justin Pawlak, which is able to provide an impressive angle of rotation for the passage of the track. Also, a trailer was prepared for the car, in which wheels and tires are stored, as well as spare parts and repair tools.
The resulting car really looks incredible, because during the test drive around the trailer, the Ford Mustang was able to easily enter steep turns at high speed.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published