Ford Mustang crossover will fight Tesla Model YMarch 22, 2019
As expected, both models will be released at the end of next year. Like the Tesla crossover, the new crossover, which will be built on the basis of the Ford Mustang, will be completely electric.
The head of Ford in the United States, Joe Hinriks, said: “The company is rapidly approaching the production of an electric crossover inspired by the Mustang, which will arrive at dealerships next year at about the same time Tesla will launch the first copies of the Model Y.”
The cost of the Tesla Model Y starts at $ 39,000. Electric Ford prices are still unknown. Specifications and name does not yet reveal. It is only known that the crossover will not be called Mach 1. It will be focused on performance. The range of travel will exceed 480 km.
It should be noted that while Tesla is one of the few companies represented in the segment of electric models. In 2020, the manufacturer may face serious competition.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari