Ford Mustang creator died in the USAJuly 3, 2019
In the USA, at the age of 94, died former Chrysler head and Ford Mustang Li Yakokka car maker.
This was reported by TMZ with reference to members of his family. Details and causes of death are not yet known.
Li Yakokka was president of Ford from 1946 to 1978. Under his leadership a popular Ford Mustang was developed. He then headed Chrysler Corporation until 1995.
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners
- 2018 Ford GT low-mileage on sale
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale