Ford Maverick Raptor looks like an inexpensive compact pickup truckApril 18, 2021
The Ford Maverick Raptor shown in the renders was created by independent designers. So the likelihood that this model will not stand on the conveyor is negligible.
The Maverick Truck Club showed what a possible Raptor could look like. The renders show a truck with a slightly aggressive design, black fenders and five-spoke alloy wheels wrapped in off-road rubber.
Side steps and protruding air vents on the front fenders complement the brutal image of a small pickup truck. The stern looks relatively standard apart from the Raptor badge. Presumably the Maverick Raptor also has a raised suspension.
As a reminder, the Maverick is expected to ride on the same platform as the Bronco Sport and Escape. The engine range of the novelty can include a 180-horsepower engine for one and a half liters and a two-liter 250-horsepower engine of the EcoBoost family. Both power plants are combined with 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
Most likely, the 2022 Maverick will be unveiled later this year.
Moreover, its initial price tag, according to preliminary data, will be less than 20 thousand dollars.
- Ferrari 812 Competizione and Aperta Sibling with the most powerful V12 engine already sold out
- Aeva startup has created a unique sensor for unmanned vehicles
- Tesla patented swivel seats and movable steering wheel
- 2021 Ford Bronco Official Specs Show Higher Power
- Ford to suspend production of Bronco and Ranger SUVs for 2 weeks