Ford LTD Station with graffiti selling for 2.25 million dollarsFebruary 25, 2019
Rare Ford 1983 release, which worked on the East African artist George Lilang, was estimated at 2.25 million dollars.
Graffiti with African motifs applied to the car body, created a real work of art. At the same time, almost 5 million dollars was asked for a car 2 years ago, but there was no buyer. Therefore, the German car dealer, who owns the car, decided to throw off the price to $ 2.25 million.
It is worth noting that the African artist George Lilanga took as a basis for his masterpiece Ford LTD Station 1983 release. The model is equipped with a 3.8-liter engine 120 hp
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos