Ford is testing the oddly short F-150June 7, 2019
The company is testing a few strange pickups with a short wheelbase. It is assumed that this may be a prototype of Bronco. However, the model may be the new version of the Ford F-150 Raptor.
The pickup, which combines the features of Bronco and Raptor, was very attractive. The front and rear are not yet presented in the serial version, however, it is clear that the new model will be presented in the single cab version and will receive the shortest load platform. It also seems that the pickup will receive a suspension from the Raptor.
We’ll have to wait for a clue – Ford will introduce a new model not earlier than next year.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires