Ford is testing the oddly short F-150June 7, 2019
The company is testing a few strange pickups with a short wheelbase. It is assumed that this may be a prototype of Bronco. However, the model may be the new version of the Ford F-150 Raptor.
The pickup, which combines the features of Bronco and Raptor, was very attractive. The front and rear are not yet presented in the serial version, however, it is clear that the new model will be presented in the single cab version and will receive the shortest load platform. It also seems that the pickup will receive a suspension from the Raptor.
We’ll have to wait for a clue – Ford will introduce a new model not earlier than next year.
- Brazilian Grand prix: Verstappen – Gasli – Sainz
- Lamborghini equipped Urus with a winch and power bumpers
- The new triumph Triumph Tiger 900 2020 will be presented on December 3
- Matteo Ferrari wins MotoE 2019 title
- Audi R8 and AMG G63 vs RC models: who by whom?