Ford is preparing an off-road buggy based on the Bronco modelNovember 19, 2020
The American company is preparing to release a buggy based on the Bronco SUV.
The SEMA tuning show will host the official presentation of the off-road buggy based on the Ford Bronco SUV. Note that the event will be held online in connection with the coronavirus pandemic.
The newest car is called the Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept and is positioned as the ideal compact weekend all-terrain vehicle. However, the model is also suitable for a relaxing trip to nature.
The car received replaceable panels made from impact-resistant materials and elements that were printed from titanium. Also, the buggy was equipped with removable doors with cutouts for quick disembarkation. In addition, there is an additional roll cage and huge off-road tires.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles