Ford is developing competitor Kia Seltos and Hyundai CretaJune 16, 2020
Ford has partnered with the Indian Mahindra Corporation since last year.
Within the framework of this partnership, 4 crossovers are expected to appear: two that will receive the nameplate of the American corporation, 2 under the brand name Mahindra. As noted, one of the duets will compete with Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta.
Cross-Ford and Mahindra B-segment will receive a length of 4.3 meters. They will be available with front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive.
As reported on Tuesday, June 16, Autocar agency, in addition to a similar architecture, cars will get the same engine – a 1.5-liter petrol “turbo four”. In the engine range, for sure, a 1.5-liter diesel engine will appear.
According to the assumptions, first of all, a cross under the brand name Mahindra will appear – this will happen in the 2nd half of the year 2021, and the Ford B-SUV can only be released in the 2022nd.
In addition, earlier in the tests, they again noticed the prototype of the new generation of the Ford F-150 pickup. New items should be demonstrated next week.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York