Ford has released a new special version of the Transit vanMay 27, 2020
It became known that the model of domestic production was converted for the transport of horses.
So, the new Ford Transit special version, which was developed for owners of racetracks, horse breeding and farming enterprises. It is known that the car body was made of sandwich panels, which have a 30 mm insulation. Inside the car, aluminum inserts were made, as well as 25 mm rubber mats. In addition, this model received a descending ramp and hinged rear doors that open 180 degrees.
Engineers made a couple of sunroofs, as well as two sliding windows on each side. Inside the cabin itself, a pair of separate stalls and a feed compartment were made. Note that the layout of horses in a vehicle may be different. As additional options, you can make a heater and air conditioning. Under the hood of the car, a 2.2-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 155 hp was installed. This unit is combined with a 6-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive.
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150