Ford has published prices for crossover Escape (Kuga) 2020 model yearMay 29, 2019
This compact crossover costs $ 24,895. Compared with the previous version of this model, the novelty has risen slightly. Ford Escape (aka Kuga) will go on sale this fall.
American Ford Escape has always been a relatively affordable option in its class. For $ 24,105, the outgoing version of the 2019 model year’s crossover was a better deal compared to the same 2019 Toyota RAV4 ($ 25,500), 2019 Honda CR-V ($ 24,350). Ford Escape 2020 model year shows a modest price increase, the minimum price is now equal to 24,885 dollars.
According to CarsDirect, on average, the price of the American Ford Escape crossover from 2019 to 2020 will increase by $ 780.
Taking into account all that is offered in the updated version – a fresh style, a new platform and more technologies – this is not so much. However, this car may no longer be one of the most affordable options in its class.
While the basic equipment S costs only $ 24,885, the performance of the SE Sport, which receives a 2.5-liter hybrid engine with a capacity of 198 horsepower, costs $ 28,255. The Titanium version starts at $ 33,400, and the EcoBoost four-wheel-drive model costs $ 36,905.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers