Ford had to modernize the conveyor because of the rubber for the F-150 pickupFebruary 16, 2021
Ford has redesigned the assembly process for the F-150 pickup.
It became known that the extreme pickup truck Ford F-150 Raptor of the new generation received 37-inch wheels as an option. For this reason, the company decided to significantly modernize the conveyor.
With 37-inch BFGoodrich All-Terrain T / A KO2 off-road tires, the vehicle has a 33.1-degree approach angle, 24.9-degree exit angle and 333mm ground clearance instead of the usual 305.
It is worth noting that the popular tires on the market are Nordman SX2, Hakkah Green 2, Proxes CF2 and some other models. According to the published data, the newest car did not fit on the assembly line at all due to its new wheels, which is why the automaker will now look for a solution to improve the production line. Note that this process can take about 15 months.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts