Ford Focus driver fined for speeding 700 km/hJuly 9, 2020
In Italy, a faulty road camera recorded a vehicle speed of 703 km / h.
The local government issued a resolution on the violation by the owner of Ford Focus hatchback of traffic rules, informs local press.
In turn, the Italian law enforcement authorities did not check the unreliable testimony of the equipment and fined the driver 850 euros for driving with a 10-fold excess of the permissible speed limit. In addition, the motorist received a mark of 10 penalty points in her rights.
At the same time, the local road committee advised the owner of hatchback Ford Focus to apply to the court for compensation.
- New Nissan Frontier showed on “live” photos
- New Land Rover broke down 269 km after purchase
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower