Ford faces criminal investigationApril 30, 2019
The US Department of Justice intends to conduct a criminal investigation against Ford. Questions are available for certification of emissions, which the company said in February. Then Ford found out that the company could use incorrect mathematical models to determine fuel consumption.
“We voluntarily reported this to the US Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board. Subsequently, the US Department of Justice opened a criminal case on this issue, ”reports Ford.
It should be noted that the manufacturer expected such a development of events. He notified all state and federal regulators in advance, and also said that he was ready to cooperate with all parties to the investigation.
“Since this issue is still at a preliminary stage, we cannot predict the result and cannot guarantee that it will not have a significant adverse impact on us,” said Ford.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn