Ford F-350 for 100 thousand dollars drowned in the mudFebruary 10, 2020
Pickup truck broke propeller shaft and damaged body
The WhistlinDiesel blogger bought a diesel Ford F-350 for $ 100,000 and unsuccessfully tested it off-road. The pickup was drowned in mud, breaking the driveshaft and slightly damaging the body.
Rides on a snowy field on the brand new Ford F-350 ended unsuccessfully for the blogger WhistlinDiesel. Even though the pickup was equipped with AnyLevel hydraulic suspension, which lifts the car up to 330 millimeters, the driver got stuck in the mud, in addition to breaking the driveshaft and damaging the body. Pickup cost 100 thousand dollars
Pickups Ford F-Series Super Duty, which includes the F-350, in September last year received an upgraded diesel V8 6.7 Power Stroke. Its return is 482 horsepower and 1424 Nm of torque. In addition, they can be equipped with V8 7.3, issuing 436 hp and 644 Nm of torque. Box – ten-speed automatic.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S