Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150September 17, 2020
The plant in Dearborn, USA is one of the oldest factories of the brand.
Ford’s Dearborn facility has been around for nearly a century, and is now beginning to upgrade and recruit more people to expand production of the Ford F-150 electric pickup truck. The company has reportedly already invested $ 700 million in the plant.
It is expected that the funds received will be spent on modernizing equipment, as well as creating 300 new jobs. In this regard, the Dearborn plant is already called “the most technologically advanced Ford plant in the world.” Over time, the assembly of the new Ford F-150, F-150 Raptor, a hybrid version of the F-150 and an all-electric pickup will be established here.
Earlier, Ford said that it is going to invest up to one and a half billion dollars in its enterprises located in the USA. It is expected to provide the brand with additional production capacity.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura