Ford engineers have created a safe supermarket trolley with radar and “brakes”April 25, 2019
The American company Ford became interested in the safety of shopping carts and created a copy, which even children can manage without fail.
Ford engineers presented a modern supermarket trolley with a camera, radar and emergency braking system. A new product was created in order to protect customers as much as possible. Such a “trouble-free” trolley will help avoid accidental injuries and accidents. Often, shopping carts are run by children – for them this game, to which adults cannot be irresponsible. Toddlers may not notice an unexpected obstacle or do not cope with the management of the cart.
New from Ford received a set of special sensors, as on machines with autopilot. With their help, the trolley can independently brake when any obstacle gets into the field of view of the sensors.
In a press release issued by the brand, it says that a technology called “Pre-Collision Assist” will help avoid accidents or minimize the damage from them as much as possible.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup